Pretreatments, at the beginning of textile finishing, finishing and made in preparation for the other to beautify the appearance of finished product, product that is called all of the impurities removal process.
After this chemical treatment dyeing, printing, ready for further processing such as finishing.
- Wetting Agents
- Scouring Agents
- Sequestering Agents
- Hyrogen Peroxide Stabilizers
- Disizing Agents
Textile materials the dyeing process are processes which utilize dye or pigment type. Dyeing process high quantities of dye materials in general, require use of chemicals and water. To improve the efficiency of the painting process can be used in many auxiliaries.
- Levenling agents
- Anticreasıng (Oil-based)
- Fixing agents
- Carriers (Ecological/Straight)
- Washing Agents
- Acidic Buffers
Softening agents are of great importance in the textile finishing. Practically no textile products are produced without softeners in the finishing process . The reasons for this transfer fabric softeners; it should improve the processing properties of the fabric is to improve the handling characteristics desired by an attitude both in use.
– Achieving the desired attitudes are softening properties of textile products.
– They Edel a positive impact on the technological properties of fabrics. For example, antistatic, hydrophilic properties, elasticity, sewability of friction resistance, etc. like
– To a certain degree still provides a natural attitude of synthetic fibers in clothing and other positive effects on comfort.
– Softening agents also act as a processing aid.
- Cationic Softeners (Liquid/Flake)
- Noninionic Softeners (Liquid/Flake)
- Amphoteric (Liquid/Paste)
- Cationic-Silicone Softeners
- Esterquart Softeners
A good attitude in the textile sector are special emulsion specially designed in order to create functional and technological-looking products.
Products, good hydrophility throughout the life of the textile products we use, perfect moisture balance, elasticity, brightness, volume, smooth surface touch, less wrinkling, to planting easier, it gives exclusive features such as better tensile strength.
- Macro silicone Emulsions
- Micro silicone Emulsions
- Hydrophilic silicone Emulsions
- Nano silicone Emulsions
- Elastomeric silicone Emulsions
Textile finishing; fiber is the latest in fabric manufacturing process. To add functional properties required for the fiber or fabric, these physical and chemical processes are provided with different types of chemicals.
- Antibacterials (polimer Base)
- Antibacterials (Silverbase)
- Flammability finishing (Temporary/Permanent)
- Phenolic Yellowing Blocker
Enzymes bacteria existing in nature are proteins obtained by extraction from mold and mildew. That exists in all living cells, biological polymers are made by human cells. Enzymes are sensitive to environmental conditions. After a certain pH and temperature can become completely ineffective.
The conversion of enzymes that break down large molecules into smaller molecules in order to generate chemical reactions in living cells are helper cells and vice versa, allowing the construction of more complex molecules from simpler molecules in a case
- Disizing Enzymes
- Antiperoxide Enzyme
- Biopolishing Enzyme (Acidic/Neutral)
- Stonewash Enzyme
- Laccase Enzyme
”Spin finish oils” is Specially developed for use in the production of Continuous and discontinuous fibers, After all synthetic yarn texturing process or merging with lycra using placing and transferring oil, “blend oils” for using while all kind of synthetic fiber mixture blending
“Antistatic agents” has been developed for All kinds of natural / synthetic fiber and yarn with the aim to reduce the static electricity
- Blend Oils
- Spin Finishs (for Neutral Fiber /Synthetic Fiber)
CLICK HERE for more information about products